Saturday, November 8, 2008

My 8 Month Old Tricks!



Can you believe I am already 8 months old? I sure have enjoyed these past few months, learning all kinds of new things. My parents are getting more brave by feeding me real food now. I really enjoy biscuits and gravy for dinner... just like Mommy! And now that I can crawl, I am finding all sorts of places to play that I never even knew existed. I hear the term "no, no" a lot, but I still have no idea what it means. Oh well. Anyway, since we live so far away from all of you, I thought I'd help Mommy post some new pictures of me. Before you know it, I'll be walking and all this crawling stuff will be a thing of the past. :) I love you all!

Cute as ever,

David (DJ)

5 comments:

Wild Wild West said...

Damn I have a CUTE KID!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the balance on dad's hand trick! Our kids all loved that. Such cute pictures of a way cute kid!

Unknown said...

Oh! David is growing up so fast! What fun times and such precious moments!

Chad and Kristen said...

So dang cute!!! I got your message that you were in town, a little too late...the next day! Just as well, we were out to dinner with Chad's dad up visiting from Escalante!! Call me next time you are up and we will take your family pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It's so much fun watching David grow and do new things. I love the picture of James holding David in his hands, just like I used to do with him.