Saturday, May 22, 2010

STEVEN'S ONE!!!!



I just wanted to write a small post to say Happy Birthday to our sweet little Steven! We are not actually 'celebrating' his birthday for 2 more weeks, to include more family in the party! But with today being his BIG DAY, I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday!



Steven, you are such a joy to our family! The funny faces you make always crack us up. And you are always ready to wrestle with your big brother and Daddy. You love to snuggle with me and I love it! I love hearing you talk to yourself when you wake up from your naps and get so excited when you stand all by yourself in the middle of the room. I'll be extra proud when you finally brave those first couple of steps. :) I love watching you play in the water, because you LOVE it so much! Hearing you say 'Maaa' and 'Daaaa' warms our hearts. I love how you smile when I sing my song to you, "Ste-ven, Watts-y West, You are the Best, Best, BEST!" Tickling you on your inner thighs makes you giggle and squeal and that cracks us up. We love you Steven! Thank you for choosing us to be your parents & friends!

5 comments:

Papa West said...

Steven is ADORABLE! What a beautiful boy you have! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about him.

Nifty Nick said...

Such a handsome boy (obviously takes after Keri). Happy birthday!

Ang said...

One already! Time flies with 2, huh! I loved your Florida post. It makes me want to go back. About Tal's bike, I actually got it at Goodwill for $4.00!! (I love a bargain!) But it's "Fisher Price" and I bet you can find one online or on ebay! Hope all is well.

Sam B. said...

what a cutie patootie. But I want more!! Please post more pics of my little guys:)

Sam B. said...

the last comment was from jenny:)