Sunday, May 6, 2007

Done with yet another Semester

Well today is sunday and it si just now hitting me that I don't have class tomarrow because I am done. What a semester it has been. The first full semester of being married. I quit my job and got a new one that is lower in pay but better schedule. I have even managed to get all "B's" in my classes which for me is an achievement. It has been a wounderfull learning challange to be married work full time and go to school. I feel like I am being torn in three differt ways. But what doesn't kill yeah makes you stronger. I have one more year and I will be finished with school. Then on to real ife and a family. I can't wait to see how many ways life wants to tare me then.

3 comments:

Keri West said...

Hooray honey! I am so proud of you for working so hard this semester! I have seen how hard you have worked, night & day, to do such a great job this semester! I love you! xoxo

P.S.
Sorry if I nagged you too much to get your homework done. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations James on a semester well done! I think you are really going to make it to graduation after all! What a wonderful accomplishment for you to get the grades you got, you have the whole world ahead of you with greater possibilities because of your studies. Way to go Son! Love Dad

P.S. Thanks Keri for nagging to get his homework done! :)

Craig said...

Congrats on the end of yet another semester...I only did school and work full time, never had the opportunity to check out what it would be like being married too. Hat's off to you bro, that's quite an accomplishment

I actually thought that if I was married while going to school I would have way more time to study, because my life would be more structured. Oh how naive I was....