Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Transformers

This was the best MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!

Keri, Kylie, Candice, and I went and saw the movie last night. Besides having a great time with the nieces, the movie was phenomenal. This was hands down the best movie have seen in my life. It was true to the original transformers in every way and was casted perfectly. It took me back to being a kid again playing with my Optimus Prime and beating up on my little brother. If you have seen it share what you thought here....................

Event

Add to My Profile | More Videos

3 comments:

Craig said...

Yeah... that movie ROCKED! We just got back, and it was soooo good.

~Amber~ said...

I need to go see it. I've heard pros and cons, but I love transformer action figures.
so I really want to know how you put those videos up. When I do It, I cannot just put one video up on my blog, its like four other videos. if you look on my blog you'll know what I mean HELP!!!!

Jenny said...

yeah, I had to leave the theater for a couple minutes because the baby was moving WAY to much with all the noise! I bet he was just trying to do sweet moves within the womb:) have fun with the early weeks of being prego!