Thursday, July 12, 2007

WE'RE PREGNANT!

Hello everyone! I'm sure most of you know by now, but for those of you who don't, this is our big announcement! James & I are expecting our first baby! Yeah! We found out on Sunday morning and that was quite a good surprise! I took the test first thing in the morning while James was still half asleep, but he heard my gasp for air when I saw the word 'pregnant' on my digital pregnancy test pop up! Of course I then ran into the bedroom & cried while I handed him the test. What a great day! And just to make sure, we bought another test, different brand and all. I took that one on Monday morning and it was positive too. I guess it's for real! We'll be sure to keep everyone updated on any news we hear about the baby. We don't have our first appointment until August 2nd, so we'll see how that goes. :)

3 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Yippee!! YEE HAA!! Congratulations!!! We are very Happy for you guys and cant wait to meet your little bundle of joy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!! Becky and I couldn't be more excited for you both! This joyful news warms are hearts and we are so thrilled with anticipation of your baby son... or will it be a daughter? A son would be nice, but so would a daughter! Oh well, either way would be great as we can't wait to see your new born baby and watch your family grow! We wish you well Keri with your pregnancy and we pray for a healthy Mom and Baby as you both grow together! Love you guys!

~Amber~ said...

KERI BERRY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is exciting news. I am so happy for you and James! You two are going to be freaking awesome parents. I just say that cause you are so fun! and you're my cuz. HELLO!!!! Congrats I love Blog so I know whats goign on! yahoo!