Thursday, October 25, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!

Hello friends and family! This is the official announcement that James & I will be welcoming a BABY BOY to our family in March! We had the ultrasound today and I can honestly say, that was one of the coolest things I have ever seen! We watched him for about 45 minutes just kicking, waving and rolling around. It was awesome! He's an active little guy, so wish me luck next trimester! And I can proudly say that James was the first one in the room to recognize the 'boy parts'. They projected the images onto the wall and before I even knew what I was looking at, I hear James yell, "IT'S A BOY!" Yes, daddy's proud of his (unmistakable) little boy! Check out our pictures below.

3 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

Congratulations!! Chad was a little disappointed that he wasn't right when he guessed "other" on your poll...but he is still excited!! I on the other hand am thrilled and am so excited for you guys...I can already see James' wheels a tunring in his head "future master paintballer"

Tiffany said...

YAY! You got a great pic of his boy parts!! Any names yet?

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be more thrilled! This little boy is going to have two wonderful parents! Great pics of a great little baby!