Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone! James & I finally got around to carving our pumpkins for Halloween last night. We had a blast & they turned out so cute... uh, I mean scary! James' dad was even here to judge the best one, but he called it a tie. :)






Today was also the day of the halfway point of my pregnancy... I am officially 20 weeks! Yeah! As you can see in the picture, I'm still not showing much. However, I did feel the baby move for the first time in Sacrament Meeting today. That was pretty cool. He's really in there! Hooray!

5 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

If it werent for the ultrasound video and pictures I would think you were folling us all....where are you hiding that baby? You make women around the world JEALOUS!!!
Cute pumpkins we are doing ours tonight!!
Happy Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of your pumpkins really turned out great! I had such a wonderful weekend visiting you both! Your home is so comfortable, I know it's just a small apartment, but it just feels like home, so it must be the cute couple who live there that make it feel so warm and special. I love you both! I can hardly wait to see you both hold your baby!

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkins they are beautiful. What a talent you two have. Kerry you look beautiful,
The video's were exciting to see.
You two take care and enjoy each other because shortly you will be putting all your attention on your son and life will never be the same.

Love you both.

Sam B. said...

I like the scary tree (is that what it is?). Man, babies are fun - I went home for lunch today and Will smiled the whole time - you guys are gonna love having a little boy around.

The A.Wahls said...

Congrats to the both of you! You look great Keri. Feeling the baby moving is so exciting; if you ever start showing :), it's also really fun to "watch" the baby move during the last couple months.