Monday, January 7, 2008

30 Weeks!!!



Hooray! I am officially in the 30's... weeks that is. (Not that the age of 30 is bad, but I am certainly enjoying only being halfway through my 20's. hehe) I had my most recent doctor's appointment last Wednesday and everything is great! Our little David is measuring right where he should be and his heartbeat is very strong and loud. Even though we are still 10 weeks away from our calling of parenthood, we had a blast putting together a little "nursery" in our apartment. (The term nursery is used loosely, as it is actually supposed to be our dining room.) James put together our new crib and I washed all the baby clothes we have gotten and put them in our Rubbermaid dresser drawers. Fun, fun, fun!

3 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

Keri you look so cute!!! And I can finally see your baby bump....you are so lucky!!! Doesn't having the crib up and clothes ready to go make everything seem so much more real? It is going to be here before you know it, and then there is no turning back :) Your gonna love it!!

Anonymous said...

It is really happening! I can remember when my sister and Steve went to the hospital in Provo for James's delivery. They were so excited, they forgot Becky's hospital bag and sent me back to their appartment. I was so excited I forgot to get the key, so I figured out how to get in through a window:-) And now our baby James (and Keri) is soon to welcome in his first born; DJ. And so the line of first borns continue: Becky to Warren & Mary, James to Becky & Steve, DJ to James & Keri. Love you guys
Aunt Peggy (second (and last) born to Warren & Mary :-))

Anonymous said...

Your new nursery looks great! I can hardly wait to hold your new little baby son in my arms!