Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Baby Shower!

This past Saturday I was lucky enough to have my wonderful sister throw me a baby shower! It was so fun! It was so great to share my excitement of becoming a mother with so many family members and friends. My sisters and mom worked so hard on the food and everything turned out great. Ange even made miniature cupcakes and named them "Baby DJ's Babycakes". Super cute! I had a blast opening up so many adorable and hilarious clothes for my baby boy! I just can't wait to dress him up everyday... even when it is 2-3 times a day. :) Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the shower and for all the love and support we've been given by our family and friends all over this beautiful country.

2 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

I was so bummed that I missed the shower. But I was glad I was able to see you, even if it was only for a minute. Thanks for posting pictures. I love your baby bump, I can't wait to meet the little man inside! I am glad James is taking such great care of you!! You are going to make a cute little family!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of your shower. It looked like you had a lot of fun! So many cute things for baby DJ! I can hardly wait to see your baby in all those clothes you got for him!