Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thank You!

I just wanted to publicly thank all of you for your very helpful comments to my "poor me" dilemma. It was a rough night for me when I wrote that blog and you've all helped me realize that it's a normal thing for new moms. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends & family (I consider you part of the family now Tahsha... welcome!) who would take time out of their busy days to help me boost my self-esteem a bit. You helped me more than you know. To say thanks, I'm posting a few new pictures of David. He's so dang cute, who wouldn't consider seeing him a reward? :)

These are a few pictures to show off David's "domestic" side. He loves to mow the lawn with James & help me with the laundry. He started eating oatmeal & rice cereal a few weeks ago & we started him on vegetables last week. He loves them! He puts everything in his mouth! He's getting so big! Can't wait to see you all soon! Love you!

6 comments:

Sam B. said...

Nice pics! Love the lawn-mowing with David, haha. I think Will would be too scared of the lawn-mower to put up with that. I can't wait to meet little David - 3 more weeks 'til Labor Day!

Anonymous said...

So nice to see David helping Daddy mow the lawn already! Those where great pics, thanks for posting them! David is soo cute! His Dad looks pretty good with that lawn mower too!

Ang said...

Hey guys! Teaching him early... that's what I like to see!! Kerri, I don't have one thing to add to the wonderful encouragement that you've already been given except that IT IS ALL TRUE!! Every word from each person. I will say one more thing, nothing makes you feel like a new woman faster than a new look! Try and squeeze in a trip to the salon... we ALL need a little polishing now and then!! Take care!!
-Angeline
p.s. Let us now when you are in town!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he should be able to start mowing himself soon. We miss you guys, and hope everything is going well. Tell Brandon and Ramie hi.

Jenny said...

GO James!! Holding the baby and lawn mowing...now that's something you won't usually see a mom doing!! David is SO CUTE. I love his tan retro shirt...ah man, will is pulling out all the files...gotta go.

The A.Wahls said...

My, what a handsome little guy! He's growing so fast and what a happy, adorable smile he wears! (Looks like you had a fun trip.)