Monday, September 29, 2008

Fantabulous Weekend

We had such a great time this past weekend! Thanks to Ange & Craig for coming to visit us in our wee-little town.
The five of us had a blast taking a warm September trip to Lake Powell on Saturday. Good times!

We kept smiles on our faces all day... despite running out of gas on the way home and having James & Craig syphon gas out of the wave runners! Yuck!







It was a weekend full of laughter and Ange getting her DJ fix in enough to last until Christmas. :)

Thanks Ange & Craig! We had a blast!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

when are we invited? Oh yeah! Thanksgiving- we'll bring the wet suits! :)

Jenny said...

oh....and I MISS DAVID!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! Can't wait to come spend some time with you in a few weeks! David is so cute! I love his smiles!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a lot of fun it looks like you had! I loved the pictures of David, he's soooo cute! Of course David's parents look pretty darn cute too!

Angeler said...

I am begging you to remove that picture of Craig and me on the waverunner. That's the fattest picture I've ever seen of myself. And to think that I'd already lost 10 pounds by then... Yikers.