Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!

My dearest James-

I love you for so many reasons. To put them all down in writing would take a lifetime. I am so happy and lucky to call you my husband! I can honestly say, the past 2 years have been the happiest in my life. Thank you for just being you... and that makes you perfect for me! I love you honey!

My dearest Keri!!

What a lovely suprise to find a partially written post here this morning. I love you too and appreciate everything you do for me. We truely where blessed 2 years ago to become husband and wife and now we have David and (insert name). We are truely creating our own famly here in a little place called Kanab. Happy Anniversery!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You too are so sweet! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Chad and Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaapy Anniversary!

Overall Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Clint and I just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary a couple of days ago. Just think, this time next year you'll have two little ones running around. Okay..just DJ will be running!!:-)
- Teresa

Anonymous said...

James and Keri, you are so romantic to write such a beautiful tribute to each other on your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversay! Congratulations on a beautiful marriage. You guys are perfect for each other!

Jenny said...

Happy late anniversary..the second year is even sexier than the first:) hahaha :) you guys are awesome.

Angeler said...

Yeah, happy belated anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun.