Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy 6 Months Steven!



I can't believe our baby boy is already 6 months old! I just wanted to post a few pictures and write a couple things about our little chubby-cheeked boy! :)

10 Things You May Not Know About Me (if Steven could talk)


1) I share my birthday, May 22nd, with my Grandpa Ping-Ping Christiansen (that is the nickname for my mom's dad that has been around for years) and my Great-Grandpa Warren Watts.

2) I slept in a Pack-N-Play for the first 5+ months of my life. Mom & Dad finally got my big brother a toddler bed & I got his crib. I love it!

3) I love to eat! I much prefer veggies, fruit or oatmeal over my boring bottle now.

4) I love to sleep! I go to bed with my brother around 8pm & we wake up together around 7am. Then, I get so pooped out playing all day that I usually take 2-3 naps during the day!

5) I love holding my own bottle! I feel so independent when I can do it all by myself.
6) Even though I am 14 months younger than my older brother, we weigh about the same!

7) It took me a while to learn to roll all the way over. I blame it on my chubby thighs. But now I am good at it! My next adventure... CRAWLING! :)

8) I REALLY love my big brother! He always plays with me & I just beam with excitement whenever he does!

9) I am a pretty calm baby, except around 5pm. That is my designated crabby time. I do that just to give my parents a little excitement. :)

10) I am the apple of my parents' eye! They may not know it yet, but I have them wrapped around my chubby little finger! :)

5 comments:

Kristen Spencer said...

How Cute!!!!!

Dad and Gloria said...

Your little Steven is such an adorable sweetheart. Thanks for sharing such lovable notes about him. I especially liked the last picture of Steven with his Mom, what a beautiful Mother/Son picture! We love you all!

Jenny said...

oh you guys, I haven't seen steven in a while..pics I mean...He is ADORABLE. I can't wait to see him March 6th for David's 2nd bday. I wish it were tomorrow. love you guys

Jenny said...

Looking at your pics again, I want more. The main family pic on the blog is awesome. I bet your photographer was much better than sears....I'd don't think we'll go to sears again:).

The A.Wahls said...

You look so great Keri! What a darling family!