Sunday, December 13, 2009

'Tis the Season



Lil' David

Sweet Steven

The new "hang out". The boys love staring at the lights!
Merry Christmas from our family! Just thought I'd share a few (ok, a LOT of) pictures of the boys enjoying this wonderful Christmas season (and a few random ones too... just because they are so darn cute!). We love you!
Thanks for the book Aunt Jenny! He loves it!
BEST FRIENDS!
Yes, that is a BYU hat! This picture is dedicated to Grandpa Steve, Uncle Sam & Aunt Jenny!

9 comments:

Wild Wild West said...

I have some dang cute kids!!

Micaila said...

They're so darn cute! I love the one where they're looking at the tree.
I looked everywhere for solid red jammies and couldn't find them in anything less than 12 mos. Grr.

Ann said...

What cute kids! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ann
Kane County Office of Tourism

Jenny said...

Where did you get that hat??tgghhuhhg- Will,..l nmjnjnljiuu7jkjjjjjjjmmmkl,,,,,,mm nnnnnnjnjk That was from Will, so I guess you got it from byu..but who got it?!? :)Way to where it with pride david! I love the tree and christmas lights and david is growing up! You guys style his hair like james, so cute!

Dad and Gloria said...

Yes, YES, you indeed have some dang cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I regard as nice post. Particularly the title attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) look at this emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com