Friday, July 2, 2010

Random Acts of Cuteness

Just wanted to dive into my archived photos that I have yet to post on Blogger. There is always something going on at The West House! :) Enjoy!
Big boy fell asleep in Mommy & Daddy's bed
David had a blast with his cousins and his $5 Buzz Lightyear Slip 'N Slide
Cousin Kylie showing how it's done
Cousin Candice's turn
Steven didn't love it
Playing in the whale pool
Run David Run!
Our very own Woody & Buzz
David was trying to fill up the cup with water to drink... poor kid didn't realize there were 4 large holes on the bottom! :)
Playing in the mud, before we planted flowers.
Have you ever seen something so cute all covered in mud???
I walked in on David trying to go potty at my parent's house back in April. Hilarious! That was when I decided to try potty training. It just took me a couple months to prepare myself. :)
Pizza Night!

Peek-A-Boo
Caught red-handed!
David discovered the best part of the cereal... the milk at the end!

"Duck!!"
So innocent... looking! :)

2 comments:

Papa Jr. said...

Great pictures! I love your back yard, the grass looks great! Such a fun place for David and Steven to play, they are sooo cute!

Micaila said...

I hope you put baby shampoo on the slip-n-slide for ultimate slide-ability?