Tuesday, June 5, 2007

House Hunting!

Hello everyone! Well, I just wanted to tell everyone of our good news! Since James & I have decided to stay in Cedar City at least another year, we have decided to quit the renting game. We met with a lender today and were pre-approved for a mortgage! Hooray! So, we have an appointment with our realtor tomorrow morning and will begin "shopping"! We'll probably end up getting a cute lil' condo or something, and we are thrilled! Just thought I'd share the news!

3 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so AWESOME I am so happy for you!! A cute lil condo would be fun and just perfect for you and your family,even if you had 1 or 2 little ones come along.... Good Luck "shopping" I hope you find just what your looking for!

Craig said...

That's so awesome...you'll love home ownership! keep us posted...

~Amber~ said...

CONGRATS!!!! That Rocks! I am very excited for you, a little jealous, but not much!!!! Can't wait to see it....When you buy, I'm coming down for a visit....make sure you buy something with an extra room!
ha ha!
Love ya tons Cuz