Saturday, June 16, 2007

Utah Summer Games

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a few pictures of our experiences at the Utah Summer Games! James had a great turn out for the paintball tournament & he did a wonderful job getting everything put together. It ran so smooth, I was so proud of him! He was the head referee on the field, so he was out there from 6am until 7:30pm! It was a long day, but well worth it! The team they sponsor even won the whole tournament, so that was fun to watch too. And all of you would be so proud of me to hear that I put my life on the line for some of these pictures. I actually went on the field, and got shot quite a few times. I still have the bruises to prove it! :) It was actually really fun to be in the middle of the action. The other picture below is of my good friend, Karrie, playing in the Adult 3 on 3 soccer tournament last weekend. That was fun to watch too! Next year, we need to get some of our family members and friends down here to participate. The whole town transforms into an olympic-like city with athletes, fans and mini vans decked out in white marker grafitti preaching their team to be #1. It's awesome!
This is a clip from KCSG the local news station covering the Utah Summer Games:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job James! You looked great on the News clip and it sounds like you put on another great tourny! You sure keep busy with all your work, school and play!

Chad and Kristen said...

Those pictures are awesome...I loved the news clip!!

Craig said...

The pictures were great, and I loved the guy's quote at the end of the video... "It's always a good day when you can shoot someone and not go to jail" or something to that effect...

Hopefully he HASN'T ever shot someone AND gone to jail??????