Sunday, June 10, 2007

Keri's Going Back to School!!!

Hooray! I just wanted to share the news with everyone that I checked my financial aid status with Salt Lake Community College yesterday and I was offered 2 grants! Yeah! They are enough to cover about half my tuition for Fall & Spring Semesters. Now we just have to come up with the other half, and that sure is easier to do than coming up with the full amount. I am taking 4 online classes, and I am thrilled! I can't wait to get back to late night studying and last minute brain cramming for tests. (Yes, I know I sound crazy!) For those of you that don't know, I am going into Family and Human Studies, with the intent to open my own daycare or preschool after I graduate. I am very excited! Just wanted to tell you all of my good news! Love ya!

3 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

Keri that is so AWESOME!! I am so happy that you are so happy to go back to school, because I personally am not looking forward to it!! you will do GREAT you always do an amazing job at everything you do!!

Anonymous said...

Keri, we are very excited to hear you are continuing on in your education. We support you 100%! We know you'll do great!

Keri West said...

Thanks guys! We have the most supportive friends and family! We really appreciate it!