Friday, July 18, 2008

4 Months!!!

Hello all! Our little man had his 4 month check up yesterday. We are pleased to relay the message that he is doing great! He weighs 13 lb, 4 oz and is 25 1/2" long. The doctor said he is in the 62% for his height and only 11% for his weight. Which is hilarious to me! I never thought I would have a kid that is considered tall and skinny. :) But he confirmed that David is in very good health and he is very active for a 4 month old. He is rolling all the way over now and is even trying to crawl. He lays on his belly and sticks his little bum in the air and tries to push his feet against the floor to move. It's so cute. Our internet isn't fast enough to download video, so sorry. So feel free to check out some pictures I just took of him tonight. As you can see, he has discovered his feet and loves to use his big toe as a new chew toy. :) Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when babies find their toes. It's so cute!

Yay for the internet, eh?! I do so much online and though I could live without it, some things would just not go as smoothly without it around here so I am obviously very thankful for it.

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of grandson David pictures! Thanks for posting them! He is so darn cute! Tell him Grandpa West sends kisses and hugs!

Angeler said...

I want to eat him.

Look at those cuhrazy eyelashes. I think he looks like me.