Saturday, July 19, 2008

Marriage Tag

How long have you been married? Almost 2 years... in October
How old is your spouse? 27
Who eats more? Definitely James
Who said I love you first? James did! On the phone... accidentally on purpose. :)
Who is taller? James, by like 10 inches!
Who sings better? James thinks he does, I think I do.
Who is smarter? Probably me. I only say that because I always have to proof read James' emails and school papers.
Who controls the T.V. remote? Always James. I don't even know what they look like. haha
Whose temper is worse? Definitely me. James is a softy.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Both of us
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James
Who cooks dinner? James! I cook about once a month... if that.
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? James, 'cuz I'm never wrong. :)
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, despite Steve's valiant effort to visit us a lot. We are so loved!
Who has more friends? Same. We share friends now.
Who has more siblings? Me. I have 4 and he only has 2.
Who wears the pants in the family? I wear the right leg, he wears the left. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers. I especially liked the answer to "who wears the pants?" You guys are wonderful together! David is the icing on your cake!

Anonymous said...

Love the answer to who wears the pants! Fun post, I'll have to copy!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! That was fun to read! Glad to hear that David (DJ) is doing so well! He's going up so fast!

Chad and Kristen said...

Hooray for the internet! I was beginning to wonder if they had running water or indoor plumbing let alone the internet!! I am so happy to get to see little David grow up and complete each milestone. Since we only see each other once maybe twice a year! (we need to change that)