Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Exciting Month of MARCH!!

Many of you already know that Keri and I are expecting our First Born this month. Of which I am very excited!! To have a child is a very exciting feat, but to have that first child be a boy is even more exciting and special. David James West will become a very important and special part of our family and I am very proud to have the chance of being a father.

Now on to something alittle less serious. Some of you may know about my little obsesion with alittle TV series/Movie know as Stargate not to be confussed with Star Trek.
Well this month marks the release of the first, of a future series of direct to DVD Stargate SG-1 Movies. This first installment has been titled The Ark of Truth, this movie will conclude the epic story line about the Ori, that was taking place in the last few seasons of the acclaimed Stargate series SG-1. For us "Gaters" this movie is a very important milestone and an exciting step to making stargate into somthing big. I have already ordered my copy of the movie, which is due for release on March 11th. I look forward to watching the movie in the hospital while holding my newborn son and Keri is Resting!!

Here are a few clips for your enjoyment:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post James. You will be a fantastic father to your newborn son! I would imagine DJ might even be a Stargate fan just like his father!