Tuesday, February 26, 2008

37 Week Update

Hello. I just have a quick update with my pregnancy. I had my 37 week appointment today & everything went very well. The heartbeat was very strong again, his kicks are great and his size is just where it should be. The really good news is, she checked me and I am 2+, almost 3! She also told me that even though some people dilate early and still don't deliver until after the due date, she thinks I will go at least a week early. I hope that didn't jinx me. Well, that's my update for now. We'll let you know if anything BIG happens soon. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaahooo! I hope you deliver by your due date or earlier as predicted! I can hardly wait to see DJ on the 20th!

Chad and Kristen said...

Keri, again, you make pretty preggers!! I can't wait to get the call no matter what time of night to get the news that baby DJ has made his debut!!! I am serious...anytime of night (or day)

The A.Wahls said...

Exciting stuff! I can't believe how close you are! (Jealous!) Best of luck to you in the upcoming weeks!

Tiffany said...

Wow Keri you look so good for being 37 wks. You are a cute pregnant girl! I can't wait for the announcement of DJ. Talk to you soon!!!