Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday James!

The love of my life celebrated his 27th birthday yesterday! Between my doctor's appointments, friends having babies (congrats Jasen & Reggie on your adorable baby girl) and James' school schedule, it was pretty tough to celebrate James' birthday. But I planned ahead and was able to pull off a pretty good surprise for him. He is the teacher's aide for a cooking class every Tuesday from 3-7pm. Last week I emailed his professor and got her permission to interrupt class for a bit. So I showed up at his class about 6pm with a big sheet cake from the local bakery and a balloon bouquet for my honey. I walked in the classroom and he saw me immediately. His already rosey cheeks turned an even darker shade of red and a giant smile snuck up on his face. It was cute! We had the whole class chime in for a chorus of Happy Birthday before cutting the cake. It was a fun surprise to do for him. Happy Birthday Babe! I LOOOOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday James!!!

The A.Wahls said...

What a cute idea for a surprise! Hope it was a great day; sure looks like it was.

Anonymous said...

Keri, you are so nice to treat James with such a special surprise! James, you sure look great in that Chef's outfit!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.